Ever felt like taking a stroll down the beach without your shoes? Sometimes, it’s the simpler experiences that make all the difference.
- Faster Web Surfing: Some websites will load quicker, just like how it’s faster to run barefoot on sand than in boots!
- Fewer Pop-Ups: Say goodbye to those annoying ads that jump out at you.
- Missed Features: Some websites might lose their charm or not work at all, like ice cream without the toppings.
Alright, folks! Roll up your sleeves (or swipe up your screens). Here’s the magic trick:
- Tap on your ‘Settings‘ app – it’s the one with the gears turning.
- Scroll down till you see ‘Safari‘ and give it a tap.
- Now, find ‘Advanced‘ – yep, you’re getting advanced here!
Remember, these steps are just for Safari. If you’re using another browser on your iPhone, the steps might differ.
Related: How to Allow Cookies on iPhone 14
Wrapping It Up
- Nope! This only affects how websites behave in the Safari browser. Your apps will party on as usual.
Kermit Matthews is a freelance writer based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with more than a decade of experience writing technology guides. He has a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Science and has spent much of his professional career in IT management.
He specializes in writing content about iPhones, Android devices, Microsoft Office, and many other popular applications and devices.